Candlewood Lake Adventure Week
July 20-24 & 27-31
8 am – 5 pm
Candlewood Fishing Camp is offering a week of adventure for kids 5-14 years old. Your child will spend five days on 100 wooded acres on Candlewood Lake, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, hiking and playing the latest social distancing games with their camp friends. We will be following all CDC guidelines for summer camp operations. Summer camp is known for providing a safe environment where kids can gain self-confidence, develop social skills, learn to work as a team, and have a screen free week outside.
- Maximum of 14 campers per age group/10:2 camper to counselor ratio
- Different drop off locations for each age group
- No mixing of different age groups all day
- Campers will pack their own lunch and keep in an ice packed lunch bag. Separate lunch areas for each age group.
- Hand washing/sanitation stations at each activity